Financial Control General
Your objectives are to:
1. Set up manageable, trustworthy and efficient workflows from offers submission, via contract entry, to trade liquidation in order to ensure that data entries are carried out on time and that you obtain all the required information to precisely control the trading activity.
2. Produce a daily position and P&L that is validated by traders and risk departments.
3. Produce a weekly position and P&L that equals the sum of the daily and which is validated by traders and easily explainable with price, premium, spreads, costs variations, new deals, logistics issues …
4. Produce a monthly position and P&L that equals the sum of your weekly positions and which reconciles with accounting.
5. Produce a yearly position and P&L that equals the sum of your monthly positions and which reconciles with accounting.
6. Reconcile and explain position and P&L variations quickly
7. Reconcile the different exposures: Prices, Forex, Spread, …
8. Produce easily your managerial reports.
9. Perform liquidation of deals
10. Reconcile P&L on a deal by deal basis
11. Reconcile your broker statements.
Land-Line : + 41 (22) 575 33 24
© Commodities Engineering - 2019